- Chocolate becomes an adjective for everything.
- Even though you’re supposed to be buying it for your little sister, you start munching through her advent calendar. In October.
- Christmas comes early when Thorntons has a sale.
- You try to eat malteasers using a straw, like they do in the advert (Bonus points if you succeed).
- Chocolate can distract you from the most important of tasks…ooh, is that a bar of Galaxy over there?
- Even though you’ve never won as much as a thumb war, you wrestle – yes, to the ground – those in front of you in the queue for the chocolate fountain.
- You buy exactly 100g of chocolate like Nigella said, but somehow only 50g of it makes it into the cake…
- A nice
glass of red winebar of Dairy Milk is just the thing to wind down after a long day.
- You start buying brown items of clothing to hide the evidence.
- You try to bake through every single recipe of the Green & Black’s cookbook.
Lesson learned today: It’s really important that every- oh, sorry, what was I saying? I got distracted by the KitKat I found in the bottom of the cookie jar.
In Kuala Lumpur airport at the duty free…now who wouldn’t prefer this to condensed red grapes that people squish with their feet?